Subscription process for Automatic Shipping
Click on monthly or bi-monthly shipments. You will go to a secure PayPal page where you will either enter your billing information or log in to PayPal if you already have an account.
If you sign up with a credit card you will continue to the create a PayPal account page. Once your account is created you will continue to the log in page for PayPal.
* You must provide a shipping address you want your order delivered to.
Once you're logged in, Paypal will display a transaction confirmation page where you can confirm the details before completing the transaction. Click the pay button and PayPal will display a payment confirmation page to let you know you have signed up successfully. You will also receive a subscription authorization notice by email to confirm your subscription.
How the recurring payments work
Recurring payments are collected on the same day of the month. If the initial recurring payment falls on the 31st, PayPal eventually adjusts the billing cycle to the 1st of the month. If the initial recurring payment falls on the 29th or 30th, PayPal adjusts the billing cycle to the 1st of the month on the following February.
Canceling your Subscription for Auto Ship
To cancel your subscription:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click the History subtab.
The History page opens.
3. From the Show dropdown menu, select "Subscriptions."
4. Specify the time frame in which the subscription was set up.
5. Click the Search button.
The History page displays a list of subscription transactions.
6. In the Subscriptions list, locate the subscription you want to cancel.
Make sure of the following:
- The Type column reads, "Subscription Creation."
- The Status column reads, "Active."
7. In the row for the subscription that you want to cancel, click the Details link.
The Subscription Details page opens.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Cancel Subscription button.